Thursday, July 25, 2013

Life & Health

Just a quick update.

Next few weeks' gonna be packed with camps/workshops/school matters. Hope things go smoothly.

Anyway, just few weeks ago, I went for my med appointment and I was asked to go for another ultrasound scan to make sure everything's fine before the doc gives me the all-clear and discharges me. The thought of doing another ultrasound scares me, seriously. Actually, doing the scan is not scary. Waiting for the result is. I just hope I am healthy and hopefully nothing goes wrong.

The last time I did an ultrasound was 10 dec 2012. My next ultrasound is 10 dec 2013. It's gonna be alright but I hate that it's kind of like deja vu.

Please don't let me relive that experience again. Once is enough.

I should toss away these random fucked up thoughts. They make my stomach go clammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home