Tuesday, August 29, 2006

sometimes i wonder why my brother cares so much. not saying hes intervening or whatsoever but just that i feel that i'm the one whos leading my life. anyway to start it off, i was telling my aunt about this red cross workshop to be held on 6 september from 830am-5pm. so i loudly declared that i wasnt gonna be present for this event. although my brother was having his dinner he somehow or rather overheard it and urged me to go.

he said it was solely for my own good and as the years come i would learn all those important lifeskills that normal members in the red cross would not have a chance to learn about. though they would as they advance in the years. so he just kept talkin and talking all the while hoping to knock some sense out of me.

then he says something about wanting me to make a difference in others and not relying on others to have an impact on me. goddammit. maybe one fine day i would be able to make a difference in others? hahas.

lol. i really dont feel like caring about all these stuffies but he seems to want to make me CARE about them.and here i am, trying real hard to pretend as if nothing had happened, that i hadnt even joined red cross.

hahs. i'll take the steps as each day goes by. thats the least and most i can do.

i want him to continue nagging at me but at the same time i also want him to stop. lols. at least i know he still cares when he nags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home